Get the Missing Lync With SimpleSignal's Collaboration Suite
Including Exchange, Lync and SimpleSignal Enterprise-Grade Hosted
SimpleSignal integrates HD quality voice communications with hosted Microsoft® Exchange® and Microsoft® Lync® for a truly
unified communications suite. SimpleSignal fills the voice communications gap within Lync's powerful collaboration application
by providing a secure, rock solid dependable phone service that's there when you need it for all your enterprise's mission
critical communications. SimpleSignal can provide a turnkey hosted Lync solution with our enterprise hosted PBX, or simply
provide basic SIP connectivity or a hybrid of our hosted PBX integrated with your premise-based Lync application.
Make Unlimited Domestic Calls and Get Enhanced Lync Integration
with SimpleSignal Hosted VoIP
Our custom, hosted PBX fully integrates with Lync to give your users
the access they want to their corporate phone line and voicemail.
SimpleSignal hosted PBX service includes:
- Unlimited domestic calling
- Mobile phone support
- Lync softphone support for PC and Mac
- Integrated voicemail (voice to text)
- Microsoft Exchange/Lync integration
- Redundant systems housed within multiple data centers
- Network to network interface between SimpleSignal and our Lync hosting center provides class of service between networks
- Delivered over MPLS to ensure availability
Three Voice Integration Options Available
- Basic SIP connectivity for premise-based Lync installations
- Hybrid SIP connectivity with hosted PBX features
- Fully-managed hosted Lync integrated with SimpleSignal's hosted PBX View Pricing & Configuration Options
Enhance Reliability and Reduce Costs with Hosted Exchange
Email is one of the most critical business applications. We will work with
you to customize your solution to provide migration services (custom to
your needs), a management portal to easily add and remove users and
phone synchronization for iPhone®, BlackBerry®, Droid™ and
Why SimpleSignal and Lync?
Microsoft® Lync® is an enterprise-ready unified communications platform. While many enterprise IT departments applaud
Lync's collaboration platform, they have not been willing to turn over their enterprise's voice communication to the platform. By
integrating SimpleSignal, you get the best of both worlds. With Lync and SimpleSignal, users can keep track of their contacts'
availability; send an IM; start or join an audio, video, or web conference; or make a phone call—all through a consistent, familiar
interface. Lync is built to fully integrate with Microsoft Office.
What can Microsoft Lync do?
Microsoft Lync is a cloud based communication platform fully integrated with SimpleSignal hosted PBX. Here is some of the
- Telephone Calls with Microsoft Lync
- Web Conferencing
- Audio Conferencing
- Video Conferencing
- Secure Instant Messaging
- Online Meetings
- Video Chat
- Internal Chat
- Screen Shares
- Call Center Integration
- Lync Mobile (iPhone, iPad, Android)