Unlock the Power of Gmail With SimpleSignal’s Google Apps Integration!
SimpleSignal’s Google Apps integration is a cloud based, unified communications system specifically designed and built from the ground up for companies running Google Apps for business. It is compatible with SimpleSignal's hosted PBX and most SaaS business application software, such as CRM & Project Management.
Call Logging with Click to Call
Automatically log all of your outbound calls from within Gmail to your favorite CRM and Project Management SaaS applications with gUnify’s Click to Call service, utilizing your existing phone system.
- Telephone Number Called
- Contact Information
- Call duration and time
- If the call was billable
Schedule all of your conference calls right from within Gmail to your Google Calendar
- Syncs with your Google Calendar and your Google Contacts
- Allows you to post necessary conference call information, such as the conference call number and participant pin, to your Google Calendar
- Personalized Toll Free Number
- You can create multiple conference rooms with one toll free number for all of the employees in the company
- Each employee’s conference call room can be personalized with the employees name adding a professional touch for the company
Let your co-workers and managers know you're (busy/unavailable) by automatically adjusting your Google Chat status to red when you're on a call.
Run detailed reports on all of your company's voice activities with just a click of a button (employee, customer, number, date, time, and duration for all outbound and conference calls).
Automatically identify phone numbers from within Google Apps that are not associated with your Google contacts, allowing you to quickly identify the missing information from your contact database.
Gmail Call Tagging
Tag all associated calls with a particular email automatically to the system with notes, date, time, duration, and a profile picture. Allows you to easily tag calls to a specific email.
- Integrated with SimpleSignal's hosted PBX
- No hardware required
- No software or browser plugins required
- Supports integrations with cloud solutions such as Salesforce, Zoho, Apptivo and Clio
- Deployable in minutes via the Google Apps domain control panel